Do you wish you could help the horses of the Minnesota Hooved Animal Rescue? Well, now you can by sending donations through PayPal!
The process is secure and managed entirely by PayPal. In order to donate, you will first need to have a PayPal account. This account is completely free and is not associated with the Rescue, so you can use it for other online payment purposes (such as with eBay auctions). In addition to secure payments, PayPal also allows you to make donations.
For those of you unfamiliar with the use of PayPal, please visit the PayPal website and create a free account - typically, a "Personal Account". When you've created your account, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on the PayPal button below or the button on the left navigation bar. A new browser window will open.
- Enter the dollar amount you'd like to donate, and click "Update Totals"
- Sign into PayPal with your account information. This information is encrypted (secure).
- Once logged in, choose your payment type - that is, how you would like to "pay". Typically, this is done through a transfer from your bank account, or via a chosen credit card. Change this information as needed.
- Your "Shipping Information" will not apply in this case, but is automatically included in the transaction.
- When everything is set per your preferences, click "Pay [dollar amount] Now". If you do not wish to donate, you can simply close the PayPal browser window to end your session.
- If you would like to include comments, a snail-mail or an e-mail address, or you wish to donate towards a specific need, click the "Please add comments here." link and provide your information.
- After clicking the "Pay [dollar amount] Now" button, you will be taken to a confirmation page displaying the success of the transaction. An e-mail from "email@example.com" will be automatically sent to your e-mail account associated with PayPal, which contains details of the transaction. If you'd like, you can click on the "View Printable Receipt" link and print a copy of your receipt from the browser window that opens.
That's it! All the horses greatly appreciate your generosity!